ASALH has always depended on a strong team of local volunteers to assist with our convention.
Special thanks go to the individuals and organizations that have pledged their support to perform
a number of volunteer duties.
How Can you help?
- Volunteer to recruit local vendors and artisans.
- Identify history makers in Jacksonville to conduct panels or speak at plenary sessions.
- Identify potential sponsors for the conference.
- Be a session monitor.
- Volunteer and recruit volunteers for the conference.
- Help find local entertainment for various functions.
- And much, much, more.
Local Arrangements Committee meetings:
Dates: 3rd Thursday of each month
Time: 6:00 PM
- March 20, 2014
- April 17, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- June 19, 2014
- July 17, 2014
- August 21, 2014
Location: LeMoyne-Owen College
Brownlee Hall, Room 31
807 Walker Avenue
Memphis, TN 38126
Please encourage members of your church outreach committee, local youth group leaders, business associates or
contacts, book groups, senior groups, high school classmates and other community leaders to join us for this
exciting first meeting.